Reporting Concerns

If you are concerned about a child's welfare or worried they are being abused, you can make a referral to Children's Social Care in Dorset by contacting:

Bournemouth MASH: 01202 458102
Dorset MASH: 01202 228866
Poole MASH: 01202 735046

In an emergency or out of hours contact:

Bournemouth & Poole Out of Hours Service: 01202 738256
Dorset Out of Hours Service: 01202 228866
Police Non-Emergency: 101
Police Emergency: 999

See the Referrals Procedure for more information on how to make a referral.

Further Information

What to do if you're worried a child is being abused: Advice for practitioners

Trix procedures

Only valid for 48hrs